« Home | I suppose all this CHANGE nonsense has some truth ... » | Rapid Update:The rest of my holiday was fun. Emil... » | Worst Idea Ever. Almost as bad as trying to drive... » | This guy's various videos to the tune of movie the... » | All this socializing is wearing me out! We had a ... » | Apparently, a bearcat is a real animal. All these... » | I met a vice admiral at work today. He was taking... » | My poor neglected blog...Emily and I had a fabulou... » | Work last week was pretty hectic. Today is even w... » | Happy Birthday Penny Arcade!As a reader for almost... »



If this isn't pronounced coo-GAR, I don't know what is: Cougaar Software, Inc. I got an email from them this morning asking to schedule an job interview. Naturally, I'm going to ignore it, but I couldn't help laughing at the company name given how my grandmother pronounces certain words, like coo-GAR, ken-YA, swea-TER, and my personal favorite, boy-SCOUT-troop.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker