« Home | 5 minutes of automated voice prompts and 5 minutes... » | Does anyone have any info on sleep patterns? More... » | Friday morning at 8:55, I got a phone call from BO... » | Also, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been posti... » | Things have been busy busy busy. We close on our ... » | MLS# FX6963506, you're all mine! Er, ours!After s... » | On Super bowl weekend, I found a house a really li... » | I think I broke my face (sinus cavity) like Anquan... » | "Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a wo... » | Happy Go-To-Hell-Phil Day! Apaprently, a pampered ... »



Dear Activision and/or Metallica,

Why does Guitar Hero: Metallica come out on 3/29? I mean, that's a great date and everything, being the anniversary of the day I married my wonderful wife, but why would you release a game on a Sunday? If it came out today, you know I could spend Friday night through the wee hours of Monday playing it before having to return to work. But instead, I'm just not going to buy it until I actually have time to play it. Take that opening day numbers! You couldn't release on a Tuesday like everybody else? You had to be different? Why? I still don't get the Saturday midnight release. Please explain your logic to me.

Sincerely,
Rev. Adam
'tallica fan since 1993

p.s. Please send me an autographed copy of the game. Pretty please?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker