« Home | Things have been busy busy busy. We close on our ... » | MLS# FX6963506, you're all mine! Er, ours!After s... » | On Super bowl weekend, I found a house a really li... » | I think I broke my face (sinus cavity) like Anquan... » | "Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a wo... » | Happy Go-To-Hell-Phil Day! Apaprently, a pampered ... » | If this isn't pronounced coo-GAR, I don't know wha... » | I suppose all this CHANGE nonsense has some truth ... » | Rapid Update:The rest of my holiday was fun. Emil... » | Worst Idea Ever. Almost as bad as trying to drive... »



Also, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been posting less frequently. I still like having a blog for when I really want to ramble endlessly about things, but for more day-to-day activities, I tend to use my twitter feed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker