« Home | Bank of America has this thing they call a Portfol... » | Remember the Lexus commercial I railed about a cou... » | I've been meaning to post this for a while now. T... » | Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Student Loan N... » | Dear Activision and/or Metallica,Why does Guitar H... » | 5 minutes of automated voice prompts and 5 minutes... » | Does anyone have any info on sleep patterns? More... » | Friday morning at 8:55, I got a phone call from BO... » | Also, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been posti... » | Things have been busy busy busy. We close on our ... »



I've discovered my new favorite YouTube channel - FPE-TV. They interviewed Rex from Pantera a while ago and have had Shadows Fall on to give shredding lessons and Brian Beller (plays the part of William Murderface when Dethklok is on tour) to give bass lessons. Thrashtastic! Unfortunately, if Guitar Hero has taught me nothing else, it's that my fingers are utterly incapable of moving that fast.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker