« Home | I had a new project idea while I was in the shower... » | Last week was the first relaxing vacation I've had... » | One year ago today, I handed in my resignation at ... » | The heat wave that hit DC last week and is still i... » | Because it's Friday and I want to play too:Instruc... » | I started watching Discovery's new show: The Colon... » | The last time we were at the movie theater (I thin... » | After having slammed We Are The Fallen, my journal... » | At long last, and after many (one) requests, I fin... » | I was updating my finance spreadsheet tonight, whe... »



Several people here and on a few message boards have pointed out that this particular problem is a lot less straight-forward than I had initially hoped. Even still, I think I want to play around with it a bit and see what there is to see.

Here's a couple of links to some software that other people/companies have developed that attempt something similar.
Celemony
Antares
Audio to MIDI conversions

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker