« Home | The last time we were at the movie theater (I thin... » | After having slammed We Are The Fallen, my journal... » | At long last, and after many (one) requests, I fin... » | I was updating my finance spreadsheet tonight, whe... » | It's been an eventful day! We went down to old to... » | "I had a tumultuous relationship ... with a girl i... » | In the words of Mike Birbiglia:"They say, if you d... » | I have a hard time justifying the layout of a coup... » | Anyone remember their Trig and DiffEqs better than... » | Originally brought to my attention by no one less ... »



I started watching Discovery's new show: The Colony. It's interesting, but I feel like I've been there before. I mean, anyone who's been through Boy Scouts has gone through water filtration and sanitation issues and foraging for food and battling the elements and divvying up responsibilities among group members. Obviously traipsing around the woods is vastly different than getting placed into a controlled experiment where you live in a fairly well-stocked warehouse. Anyway, I'll give it another episode, but it just feels too contrived for me so far.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker