« Home | Is it wrong that I'm more excited about GoldenTusk... » | "Quick" NYC recap:I was born on Long Island, but w... » | With all this rain today, there must be a rainbow ... » | I've discovered my new favorite YouTube channel - ... » | Bank of America has this thing they call a Portfol... » | Remember the Lexus commercial I railed about a cou... » | I've been meaning to post this for a while now. T... » | Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Student Loan N... » | Dear Activision and/or Metallica,Why does Guitar H... » | 5 minutes of automated voice prompts and 5 minutes... »



Originally brought to my attention by no one less than Mr. Wil Wheaton:


Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As 'Fun, Watchable'

This video is pretty much perfect in every way. It really hits the nail on the head as far as previous Star Trek films go. Yes, I love the old films. Yes, I'm exciting about the new movie (if Wil likes it, that's more than enough of an endorsement for me). I expect it to be radically different than previous movies, but it really looks like a good movie.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker