« Home | I have a hard time justifying the layout of a coup... » | Anyone remember their Trig and DiffEqs better than... » | Originally brought to my attention by no one less ... » | Is it wrong that I'm more excited about GoldenTusk... » | "Quick" NYC recap:I was born on Long Island, but w... » | With all this rain today, there must be a rainbow ... » | I've discovered my new favorite YouTube channel - ... » | Bank of America has this thing they call a Portfol... » | Remember the Lexus commercial I railed about a cou... » | I've been meaning to post this for a while now. T... »



In the words of Mike Birbiglia:

"They say, if you don't support the war you don't support the troops, and it's just a lie, it's just not true. Because I LOVE the troops. I love the troops. Yeah, of course. They're the best asset we have. And if they weren't the troops, I would be the troops. And I would be the worst troops. I'd be like 'you expect me to carry a gun this heavy and run away screaming?'"

In all seriousness though, thank you to all our servicemen and women and their families, past, present, and future, for answering your call to duty and for your sacrifices, so that the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms you stand up to defend.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker