« Home | At long last, and after many (one) requests, I fin... » | I was updating my finance spreadsheet tonight, whe... » | It's been an eventful day! We went down to old to... » | "I had a tumultuous relationship ... with a girl i... » | In the words of Mike Birbiglia:"They say, if you d... » | I have a hard time justifying the layout of a coup... » | Anyone remember their Trig and DiffEqs better than... » | Originally brought to my attention by no one less ... » | Is it wrong that I'm more excited about GoldenTusk... » | "Quick" NYC recap:I was born on Long Island, but w... »



After having slammed We Are The Fallen, my journalistic integrity got the best of me and I decided to actually listen to their music. Turns out, I was completely right. You sound exactly like Evanescence. My wife agrees with me. Score one for the music critic. All those years of practice writing half a review based solely on the cover before listening to them for PunkROCKS.net are finally paying off! Although, strictly speaking, no one is paying me anything for being right, or even for being wrong, so um, yeah. There's that. Also, I'm demoting this we're-not-a-knockoff knockoff band to feldgrau. I should have done all my PR.net reviews with colors...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker