« Home | It's been an eventful day! We went down to old to... » | "I had a tumultuous relationship ... with a girl i... » | In the words of Mike Birbiglia:"They say, if you d... » | I have a hard time justifying the layout of a coup... » | Anyone remember their Trig and DiffEqs better than... » | Originally brought to my attention by no one less ... » | Is it wrong that I'm more excited about GoldenTusk... » | "Quick" NYC recap:I was born on Long Island, but w... » | With all this rain today, there must be a rainbow ... » | I've discovered my new favorite YouTube channel - ... »



I was updating my finance spreadsheet tonight, when The Lonely Island came up on my Nerdcore Hip-Hop station on Pandora. I'd forgotten how hilarious their Lazy Sunday song was and just had to go find it on YouTube. Sometimes I wish I could get into SNL again, but everytime I watch it, it ends up sucking pretty severely, so I'll just keep my happy memories of Operaman, Goatboy, Mr. Subliminal, and Spade in America thank you very much. In the mean time, I'll leave you with this: Jorma, one third of the troupe, also stars in the Gnarls Barkley video where he cuts his own heart out. Thank goodness so many cool, creative people are down with working together.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker