« Home | I started watching Discovery's new show: The Colon... » | The last time we were at the movie theater (I thin... » | After having slammed We Are The Fallen, my journal... » | At long last, and after many (one) requests, I fin... » | I was updating my finance spreadsheet tonight, whe... » | It's been an eventful day! We went down to old to... » | "I had a tumultuous relationship ... with a girl i... » | In the words of Mike Birbiglia:"They say, if you d... » | I have a hard time justifying the layout of a coup... » | Anyone remember their Trig and DiffEqs better than... »



Because it's Friday and I want to play too:

Instructions:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me. Even if you don't like me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Toss up between Sabbath, 'tallica, and Bad Religion, but I'm going with BR.

Are you a male or female:
21st Century Digital Boy

Describe yourself:
The Dichotomy

How do you feel:
I Want To Conquer The World

Describe where you currently live:
Flat Earth Society

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Fertile Crescent

Your favorite form of transportation:
The Streets Of America

Your best friend(s) is(are):
The Gray Race

You and your best friends are:
Stranger Than Fiction

What's the weather like?:
Heaven Is Falling
(I think Fuck Armageddon... This Is Hell needs to be reserved for natural disasters)

Favorite time of day:
Slumber

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Struck A Nerve

What is life to you:
Entropy

Your relationship:
Sowing The Seeds Of Utopia

Your fear:
A World Without Melody

What is the best advice you have to give:
The World Won't Stop Without You

Thought for the Day:
The Positive Aspects Of Negative Thinking

How I would like to die:
Victims Of The Revolution

My motto:
There Will Be A Way

You know that:
The Empire Strikes First

If you could change your name, what would it be?
A Streetkid Named Desire

Something you are looking forward to:
Epiphany

My soul's present condition:
Atheist Peace

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker